All about Vintro Chalk Paint™
Vintro Chalk Paint™ is laden with pigment for incredible depth of colour and a thick and creamy consistency. It gives unrivalled performance, exceptional coverage, and superior durability. The properties of our paint mean it will cover almost any surface effortlessly without the need for preparation.
Vintro Chalk Paint™ is available in 56 carefully chosen colours with subtle undertones that bring the best out of any piece of furniture or room space.
Our colours are a blend of both classic and contemporary. Only here will you find Van Gogh’s sunflower yellow alongside ancient Grecian sandstone red and Buckingham Palace Portland stone.
For the more adventurous, our Chalk Paint colours are fully compatible with each other, meaning that colours can be mixed together to create your own unique colours and effects.
Vintro Chalk Paint™ is EN71-3 Certified – also known as ‘toy paint regulation safe’. This means Vintro Chalk Paint™ is completely safe for children’s rooms and furniture.
Chalk Paint Features and Benefits
- Sizes Available - 1 Litre and 125ml tins
- Exceptionally high pigment loading meaning unparalleled coverage and ease of use
- Certified for use in children’s rooms and areas (BS EN71-3)
- Environmentally friendly with lowest possible VOC eco-rating (so you don’t need to worry about nasty smells or respiratory issues).
- Colours mixable with each other
- Very low sheen (very matt finish)
- Quick drying (approximately 20mins in NZ conditions)
- Excellent colour retention
- Easy application
- Finish: Matt
- Coverage: approximately 19.5m 2 per litre